WHO WE ARE?
ChinSun® Bushing is a professional RIS and RIP high-voltage condenser-grade bushings manufacturer and is one of the leading bushings enterprises in China.
- Fast delivery
- Production monitoring
- Reasonable prices
Advantages of ChinSun® Bushing:
- It meets not only all the specifications required in IEC 60137 but also the electrical, thermal, and mechanical properties of the relevant IEEE standards. ChinSun’s bushings are characterized by a very low dielectric loss factor tanδ typically < 0.35%, while the bushings’ electrical design and void-free impregnation process guaranteed their partial discharge free up to twice the maximum phase-to-ground operating voltage, specified at a PD measurement background noise of 2 pC. These data are much better than those specified in the IEC standard for RIP bushings, i.e. dielectric loss <0.7%, PD level <10 pC, and <5 pC at 1.5 and 1.05 times of maximum phase to ground operating voltage respectively.
- The outer layer of the bushing core is specially added with glass fiber as a protective layer, which optimizes the mechanical layer design and improves the flexural strength and mechanical properties. It is especially suitable for heavy earthquake areas and can resist earthquakes of intensity 9.
- ChinSun® adopts flame retardant insulation material, no decomposition, stable electrical performance, no danger of burning and explosion, and will not affect and damage other equipment during operation.
- The design of the bushing has a large insulation margin, and at the same time, the semiconductor material is used as the capacitive screen, which greatly improves the corona onset voltage.
- The silicone rubber (composite) sheds have excellent antifouling properties so the product can be used in heavily grade Ⅳ polluted areas. Both composite and porcelain sheds can be customized according to different requirements.
- Completely oil and paper-free (RIS), does not need to be filled with any oil or gas medium, and It is a pure solid structure, so it can be installed at any angle.
- Based on the advanced patent production technology of ChinSun®, we shorten the resin impregnation time so the bushings delivery time is faster.
- Long-term operation is stable and maintenance-free.
ChinSun® Bushing Range:
Except for high-voltage bushing products, we don’t produce any other products. In the current, ChinSun® Bushing includes 8 types of bushings:
(1) Oil to air bushing, it’s for oil insulated type power transformer.
(2) Oil to oil bushing, it’s for the connection between the power transformer and cable-junction boxes and other oil-filled devices. It can be installed at any angle.
(3) Oil to SF6 (gas) bushing, it’s for the direct connection of power transformer to gas-insulated switchgear （GIS）and can be mounted at any angle.
(4) High-current Bushings, from 5000A to 35,000A. Normally for connecting the oil-filled power transformer to a generator bus.
(5) Wall bushings, it’s for through the wall and other types through such as the roof.
(6) GIS bushing, it’s for gas-insulated and air-insulated switchgear.
(7) Circuit breaker bushing, it’s for circuit breaker equipment special
(8) Generator bushing, it’s for generators or electric machines.
RIP Bushing or RIS Bushing?
Maybe You Could Think Again…
Resin Impregnated Synthetics (RIS) is the latest technology in high-voltage bushing industry (But, for ChinSun, in fact, we have had more than 10 years production experience). More and more power projects need paperless type bushings to ensure outstanding performance of their transformers. Yes, this is the current trend for HV bushings market needs.In fact, it has many similar points with Resin Impregnated Paper(RIP) technology. But, although RIS has many similar properties compared to Resin Impregnated Paper (RIP) technology, RIS really stands out in the following aspects:
– RIS bushing has no hygroscopic material like paper being used and therefore easier to store.
– Partial discharge free-up to double phase to ground voltage.
-ChinSun RIS bushing technology is one of ChinSun company’s national patent. So, ChinSun as the original innovator of this kind of RIS bushing, is a strong competitor in technique and price.
– It meets not only all the specifications required in IEC 60137 and also the electrical, thermal and mechanical properties of the relevant IEEE standards. ChinSun’s RIS bushings are characterized by a very low dielectric loss factor tanδ typically < 0.35%, while the bushings’ electrical design and void-free impregnation process guaranteed their partial discharge free up to twice the maximum phase-to-ground operating voltage, specified at a PD measurement background noise of 2 pC. These data are much better than those specified in IEC standard for RIP bushings, i.e. dielectric loss <0.7%, PD level <10 pC and <5 pC at 1.5 and 1.05 times of maximum phase to ground operating voltage respectively.
– Completely dry bushing, no oil leakage, no explosion risk
– No maintenance is required
– Delivery time is faster than RIP bushing as its resin-impregnated time was shortened.
How To Know We Are Reliable?
ChinSun production workshop
Projects photos of ChinSun bushing
Most of ChinSun customers are electrical equipment companies, power construction enterprises, power transformer manufacturers, power system giants including plants and transmissions/substations, and high-speed railway systems, etc. Whatever kinds of your business are, we welcome you to ChinSun to have a pleased visit.